Here’s some handy Hints & Tips so you can make the best of a great, family day out!
- For a more relaxed day out, bring your own camping chairs, picnic blanket and umbrella.
- This is an outdoor venue, however, should any October rain decide to add to our outdoor experience, please come prepared with jackets and/or umbrellas. There will be lots of indoor stands in marquees and bedouins for cover.
- Remember to pack the sunscreen!
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes.
- Parking is not undercover. It’s a good idea to bring a car shade for your windscreen.
- If young kids are coming along, a pram might be tiring to push around on the lawn, so we suggests packing the tiny ones in a baby backpack.
- Social dogs on leads welcome!
- No food or drink allowed to be brought onto the premises.
- No ATM on the premises.