INDOOR EXHIBITORS – TOURISM
Big Game Parks / Kingdom of Eswatini:
- Central Eswatini Cultural Heartland – Home to the country’s Royal heartland and tourism hub.
- Matenga Nature Reserve
- Cultural Villages
- Milwane Wildlife Sanctuary
- Horse riding, bike rides, trekking.
- Antelope, birdlife, zebra and more.
- North West Eswatini – Highland Adventures
- Explore Nature Reserves on foot or horseback.
- Mountain biking or zip lines through treetops.
- Rock art and a re-borne ghost town
- North East Eswatini – Conservation and communities.
- A number of sugar estates and home of a number of reserves.
- Wild and remote beautiful settlements.
- Walking trails, vast array of flora, fauna, and birdlife.
- Hlane Royal National Park – the best game reserve, home to the Big Five and abundant birdlife.
- Lubombo Mountains: 800 km fo mt range close to Mocambique.
- Unspoiled walking routes set up with community initiatives – mountain camps
- South East Eswatini – Wildlife up close
- Rhino experience to rival any in Africa.
- Mkhaya Game Reserve
- Nsela Safaris
- Ask about their line up of exciting and interesting events.
Bill Harrop’s Original Balloon Safaris:
- Your bucket list adventure!
- Win a Balloon Safari and Champagne Breakfast for 2! Bring your Expo Visitor Guide to the Information stand and enter. Winner will be announced on 27 October. Visit Competition page for details
- Professionally guided self-drive safaris.
- Explore our next adventures.
Buffalo City Tourism:
- Gateway to Eastern Cape Tourism
- East London
- Steve Biko Centre
- Himingways Casino
- Botanical gardens
- Mpongo Private Game Reserve
City of Polokwane – Visit website
- Mountain bike trails
- Photographic Museum
- Bakone Malapa Basotho Museum
- Wild Thingz Animal Park
- Polokwane Nature Reserve
- Magoebaskloof Canopy Tours
- Haenertsburg Organic Cheese Dairy
- Makapansgat Caves
- Trout fishing
- Hiking Trails
Durban Tourism – Visit website
- Durban, the Warmest Place to Be
- Aquarium diving
- Beach horse rides
- Big swing
- Boat charters
- Canopy tours
- Cycle tours
- Gorge swing
- Helicopter flips
- Hot air ballooning
- Kite surfing
- Motorcycle tours
- Microlight flight
- Rap jumping
- Shark cage diving
- Swimming with horses
Eastern Cape Parks and Tourism Agency – Visit website
- Hiking, Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Flyfishing, Ziplining, Canopy tours, Highest bungee, Dolphin Trail, Swimming, Canoeing, Snow experiences, 4×4 trails, Camping, Health spas, River cruises, Festivals, Birdwatching, Game viewing, Longest dual zipline in Africa.
- Sunshine Coast
- Addo National Park
- The Karoo Heartland
- The Wild Coast
- Sundays River Valley
- Nieu- Bethesda
- Tsitsikamma East of Storms River
- Port St Johns
- Kouga Region
- Jefferys Bay
- St Francis Bay
- Oyster Bay
- Amathole Mountain Escape
- Great Fish River
Escape the Wild:
- Explore birding and wildlife destinations in South Africa
- Cradle of Humankind
KZN Sharks Board:
- The first initiative taking protection against shark attacks.
- Conservation and understanding to another level.
- Net reduction and alternatives to nets.
- Attend our audio-visual and shark dissections and learn more about sharks.
- Join a boat tour and get to see staff actually servicing the shark safety gear.
- Book an Outreach Education Programme.
KZN Wildlife – Visit website
- Explore the conservation initiatives
- The wildlife parks in KZN
- Imfoluzi Trails
- Giant Cup Trails
- Cape Vidale
- Giants Castle
- Kozi Bay
- Monks Cowl
- Sodwana Bay
- St Lucia
Limpopo Wildlife Resorts:
- Resorts to explore. Ideal for all who wish a 2 to 4-hour drive from JHB to get away from the hustle of the city.
- The Waterberg region
- Mopani region
- Vhembe region
- Capricorn region
- Sekhukhune region
- A private game reserve and a nature-lovers haven.
- A transfrontier park
- Luxury self-catering lodges
- Tented camps
- Game drives
- All on the shores of the Jozini dam
- 22 Fantastic Prizes to be won! Visit Competition page for details
Shearwater Adventures Victoria Falls – Visit website
- Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Botswana
- Zambezi river cruises
- Adventure jet boating
- River rafting
- Bridge swing
- Flying Fox
- Croc cage diving
- Horse riding
- From Knysna to Oudtshoorn to Prince Albert and Karoo
- Elephant Park
- Cango Caves
- River adventures
- Quad biking
- Scooter tours
- Sailing charters
- Sidecar Tours
- Fishing charters
INDOOR EXHIBITORS – OTHER
Bell Morgan Leather:
- Great quality leather shoes
Busipinco Art and Craft
- An online boutique pet shop dedicated to ensuring that your hero in your life is
happy, healthy and living and adventurous life – Biologically appropriate RAW food
with DoggoBone active; Raw food and treats
Honey Tales Africa
Milagro CBD Oil
NSRI (National Sea Rescue Institute) – Visit website
Offshore Sailing Academy:
- Talk to us about modern training techniques to build your confidence on our yacht
out at sea and make sure that your sailing experience is what you dreamed it would
Qualito – Visit website
Umar Farook Cutlery Works
- The veldskoen of choice.
- Come and meet Klaus and Sam! Real Camel Trophy men
- Chat to Kevin Davies
- Interactive area.
- Talks on overland self-drive adventures.
- Gearing up your vehicle for your self-drive trip.
- Tips and hints over a moer coffee.
- Win a Bucket List Trip for 2 worth over R60 000! Visit Competition page for details
- E Bikes – try one out on the pump track!
- Woodland boots, check them out!
- Alfa Romeo
- Find out about their events, guided hikes, bike rides and organized runs through Big 5 country, birding weekends, talks, concerts in Kruger and safaris.
- Junior Rangers Programme
- How to become an Honorary Ranger
Scouts South Africa:
- Interactive zone giving your kids the opportunity to find out more about Cubs and Scouting.
- Cub meet on Saturday at 10 am – get your kids there to find out what the Cubs do!
- Beginner to professional diver
- Time to dive
- Dive tours
- Aliwal Shoal
- Red Sea
- Ponta Malangne
South African Sailing:
- From training to performance sailing
Standard Bank ATM
Standard Bank Radtrax Pump Track
- Test ride mountain bikes, E-bikes and skateboards
- E-bike shop.
Wrapp – Watch video
- Professional vehicle Wrapp.
- Nissan Patrol gets an overall look.
- Safe and secure play area – Accredited team specialising in 0 – 6 years of age.
Socialight Movie Nights:
- Movie Zone for 7 – 14 (maybe more) to have the coolest zone to watch some awesome movies with headphones.
- Large LED Screens.
Border Collie Rescue
Curry for Dummies
Eco Baobab Eco Solutions
Free Me – Friends of Free Wildlife
Porta Cool (Dos Air)
South African Guide-Dogs Association – Visit website
Spider Club of South Africa – Visit website
Swim Dry – Visit website
Woodrock Animal Rescue – Visit website
EVENTS & LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
Big screen rugby – catch the Rugby World Cup in the Higher Ground Restuarant on 8 screens. Bookings essential.
Coca-cola Gig Rig
Red Top Bus
SanParks Honorary Rangers
Scouts South Africa
Standard Bank Radtrax Pump Track
Amicis – Pizza
Baan Bootsbar – Thai cuisine
BB’s Biltong Bar – Biltong and boerewors rolls
Blackjack Events – Bar
Boost – Wraps, salad and fresh fruit juice
Capital Plants – Strawberries and cream, jams, syrups, smoothies, sorbets
Cupped Coffee – Coffee
Eggloo Bubble Waffles
Go Coffee Events – Coffee
Good Food Truck – Street food
House of Nuts – Roasted nuts
Lemonlicious (Zest) – Lemonade
Nescafé Op Tour – Coffee
Ola Icecream – Ice-cream
PortuGreek Food Truck – Prego rolls and espetada
Roeks Beer – Craft beer
Sensational Smoothies – Smoothies
Suikerbekkie – Assorted sweets and soft serve
Swagga Brewery – Craft beer and cider
Theo Fourie Chip ‘n Dip – Chips