IT’S OUTDOOR AND ADVENTURE TIME AGAIN
The Outdoor Eco Adventure and Travel Expo brings you another exciting day out.
The Outdoor Expo is the true outdoor exhibition for the whole family with a full array of 4x4s, caravans, tents, outdoor accessories and more to explore and book for your next holiday and, this combined with picnic spots, fun activities, live entertainment, good food, craft beer, gin bar, champagne & oysters and so much more. You can expect the following for 2019:
- Over 200 exhibits including: 4×4’s, Trailers, Outdoor Accessories, Destinations and Activities
- Live entertainment
- Kids entertainment
- Self Drive 4×4 Track
- Flyfishing demonstrations & mini lessons
- Helicopter flips
- Good food
- Craft beer
St Stithians College, Peter Place, Bryanston
FRIDAY, 25 OCTOBER
SATURDAY, 26 OCTOBER
SUNDAY, 27 OCTOBER
To be confirmed.
- For a more relaxed day out, bring your own camping chairs, picnic blanket and umbrella.
- This is an outdoor venue, however, should any October rain decide to add to our outdoor experience, please come prepared with jackets and/or umbrellas. There will be lots of indoor stands in marquees and bedouins for cover.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Parking is not undercover. It’s a good idea to bring a car shade for your windscreen.
- Social dogs on leads welcome!
- No food or drink allowed to be brought onto the premises.
- No ATM on the premises.