WHY CHOOSE THE OUTDOOR EXPO?
This three day Expo will once again bring a full range of experiences to the visitor – from Travel and Destinations to Outdoor Products and Accessories.
We have also included a new section called Go Eco – the purpose of this area is to educate and enlighten visitors about the effect we have on the environment and to showcase Wildlife and Conservation, and eco-friendly products and services. This year we have added some very exciting components, to ensure we keep being creative, offering our exhibitors and visitors an Experience and not just a static show – says Managing Director, Shirley Shearer.
The focus of the Outdoor Adventure and Travel Expos has always been the outdoors and outdoor accessories, adventure activities, travel destinations and products. This year we have added a new section called Go Eco – the purpose of this area is to educate and enlighten visitors about the effect we have on the environment and to showcase eco-friendly products and services. We have had firm support over the years from some of the biggest companies and government organisations in the country and continue to enjoy their loyalty – their commitment shows that we have a winning formula and are leaders in the industry.
Visitors can find everything from caravans, tents, gadgets and trailers to beautiful local destinations, exotic international tours and the most exciting adventure products and activities available in Southern Africa. We host about 160 companies at each show who offer countless numbers of products and services for the discerning travel enthusiast. The show is over a three day period (Friday to Sunday).
The success of the show is due to a dedicated, professional team who believe what they do and have a passion for organising events of the highest standard. We are 100% BEE compliant and have been for many years. In addition to this, we have a strong corporate social involvement strategy linking non-profit organisations such as The South African Guide Dogs Association and the SPCA with a platform allowing said organisations to raise funds for their projects at no cost to them.
You are not just buying exhibition space – you are buying into a marketing event! The expos are moving, talking, living, breathing, 3-D adverts for your company.
- Outdoor industry leaders including caravanning, tenting, motor homes, 4×4 companies, outdoor and camping accessories, GPS systems and more
- Adventure Travel and Eco-Tourism industry leaders in hiking and trails, camping, scuba diving, kayaking, river rafting, shark diving, sky diving and more
- Game Lodges and Bed and Breakfasts Garden Route Game Lodge, Oystercatcher specialising in birding, wildlife preservation, wildlife encounters, photography and more
- Tourism agencies and authorities including South African National Parks, West Coast Tourism, Cape Nature Conservation, Boardwalk, Safari Par Excellence, Bitou Tourism, Eastern Cape Tourism, Eastern Cape Parks Board, Northern Cape Tourism, Free State Tourism, Namibia Tourism, Limpopo Tourism and Parks Board, Tourism Kwa-Zulu Natal, Aquila Game Reserve, Cape Extreme Adventure Tours, Kenya Airways, Strandveld Conservation, Barra Lodge, Gondwala Collection Namibia, Seychelles Tourism and more
- New Eco Go Green section the purpose of this area is to educate and enlighten visitors about the effect we have on the environment and to showcase eco-friendly products and services
BE A STEP AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITORS! The Expo is NOT just the 3 or 4 days when the gates open…
The Expo starts with:
- Pre Show Promotions & Training
- The Show – Dazzle the visitor
- Post Show – Follow up on leads
- Exhibitions: your natural and nearly perfect platform for the delivery of solutions
- Activate your participation through added value events and demonstrations. Contact Shirley on 0824432277 to discuss your needs
- Customers want to buy solutions, not products or services
- In-person events are considered the preferred media to effectively build brand image and to attracting qualified leads
- Exhibitions: bringing your customers and active prospects to you
- Exhibitions: Meeting pre-qualified Prospects
- Exhibitions: Meet your market face to face
- Exhibitions: Demonstrate products, answer questions and overcome objections
- Exhibitions: Use all five senses to communicate your message
- Exhibitions: Produce tangible results, making it easy to measure your ROI
Reasons to Exhibit:
- Both Expos (Gauteng & Cape) are WELL ESTABLISHED on the annual events calendar
- They attract the right target market – YOUR TARGET MARKET
- KEY MEDIA SPONSORS to enhance overall Advertising campaign
- IDEAL VENUES – Well known, strategically positioned, secure, popular
- Exciting adventure EVENT LINE UP – Not just static Expos, the visitor gets to “EXPERIENCE THE ADVENTURE”
- Ability to TAILOR-MAKE STAND packages to suit your needs
- Ensuring the PRODUCT PROFILE is maintained and in line with the Expos
- Well-constructed ADVERTISING & PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN
- RIGHT TIMING – Away from proliferation of shows and events
- PROFESSIONAL EXHIBITION TEAM. Members of EXSA and SATSA
- Conscious effort towards ENVIRONMENT, CONSERVATION AND COMMUNITY
- About 20 000 visitors annually between the two venues from an active, captive and targeted audience
- LSM grouping 8 – 10, families, men and women between the ages of 25 and 55
- Conservation and environmentally conscious people
- Outdoor enthusiasts and adventure seekers
- Corporate decision makers
- Your key customers
Some of the Opportunities the Expo gives you:
- A MARKETING PLATFORM to profile your company
- Opportunity to INTERACT with clients, potential clients, trade, concentrated into a short space of time
- Ideal for product launches, promotions and SHOW SPECIALS
- Highlight WHAT’S NEW and special about your products / service
- Learn about your COMPETITION
- Obtain IMMEDIATE feedback on products / services
- EDUCATE consumer and trade
- Develop LEADS, customer databases and open doors for future sales calls
- Reinforce company IMAGE in market place
- Support your existing AD CAMPAIGN, NETWORK with colleges
- Demonstrate your commitment in the market place
Want to exhibit?
Register with us and we’ll be in touch with all the information you need.
To provide Outdoor Manufacturers, Suppliers, Marketers, Travel and Tourism with a platform to interact with the Prime Outdoor Enthusiast, at an exhibition which provides a full spectre of exhibits and entertainment to enable successful interaction to market to your key customers.
- Leading Outdoor and Adventure Specialists
- Cutting edge exhibitions for over 23 years
- Creative and innovative team
- Conceptualising events and promotions to meet clients needs
- Providers of professional service and commitment to clients
- Emphasis on excitement, innovation and creativity
- Creators of new dimension of understanding of exhibitions
- Forever pushing the boundaries of outdoor edu-exhibitions and exploring new ideas to the full
Our ultimate aim is to provide visitors to the Expo with a total Outdoor Experience , that there is no avenue in the outdoor, adventure, 4×4 and travel industry that is left out. By linking in with the key advertising and promotional mediums, we are sure to attract the right target market to the Expo, giving you, the exhibitor, the perfect marketing platform to create a 3d advert to market your product. Our sponsors and we at Outdoor Exhibition Organisers will do everything we can to make the show not only a success but a lot of fun for all too, the rest is up to you!
For any enquiries, please feel free to contact us.