Here’s some handy Hints & Tips so you can make the best of a great, family day out!
- There is an ATM on site.
- Bring shades for your car windscreen.
- This is an outdoor show, so it’s best to be prepared for all sorts of weather!
- The weather should be comfortably pleasant during this time of the year, but make sure you bring something warm along with some sun protection.
- Pack some rain jackets, wellies and of course, an umbrella, just in case. It will be early winter, so no rain is expected but you never know!
- Wear comfortable shoes, as though feet are going to doing some walking. Comfy clothes are also a good idea.
- If young kids are coming along, a pram might be tiring to push around on the lawn, so we suggests packing the tiny ones in a baby backpack.
- Dogs are allowed, but to make the experience pleasant for everyone, they have to be social and kept on leads at all times please.