Winners of the 4 night midweek stay at Mjejane Luxury Bush Lodge
Winners of the 2 night stay at Tuskers Lodge & Elephant Sanctuary activities
Tim Van Niekerk
Winner of the 2 night stay at Teniqua Treetops for 2 couples
Winners of the Full Day of Activities for 4 friends from R.E.A.L Adventures
Winner of the Raleigh Mountain Bike
Barra Lodge, Harley Davidson, Scubaversity, Campworld/Jurgens, Rivonia Toyota and 67 Blankets
Harties Activation, Tree Tags, Honorary Rangers, Leisure Marine, Oska Chill Zone, Lilly Cafe, Hunters/Savanna, Tourism Authority of Thailand and the Fun Cocktail Bar
Canoe and Kayak, Wildlife and Exotic Resorts, Earth Bags, Gustos Paella, Vingooo, Qualito, Pink Drive, TorchSA and Vino on Tap.
- 67 Blankets – Juanita James: Thank you for this exciting award. We pride ourselves on “goodwool”, creative innovation and heart!
We truly appreciate the opportunity you created by giving us a platform at your Outdoor Expo, and value that you are adding heart in so many ways by your generous support.
Many visitors to your show stopped off at our stand and showed interest in joining our cause in keeping South Africans warm in line with Madiba’s legacy of each individual having the ability to make a difference.
You made the difference! Thank you!
- K9 Search & Rescue Association – Robyn Harflett: I would like to take this opportunity to say a very big thank you to you and your team for allowing us to be a part of you outdoor expo, we have a wonderful time and it was our best year ever as far as donations go. So once again thank you so much.
- Masiwela – Carly Williams: Thanks so much for a great show, please let us know when the next one is.
- Gusto Paella – Moira & Billy: Thank you for the positive feedback this morning, we are delighted people loved our food and thrilled to hear everyone was talking about our paella 🙂
Further telephonic discussion you advised that we had received an award – gosh that is superb news thank you. We look forward to meeting later this month and welcome the opportunity of working with you and your team again.
- National Sea Rescue Institute (NSRI) –
- Rockworks – Angie: Just want to say thank you for your arrangements with the show. Hope you were happy with the pillars and rocks we built at the entrance, we also just did a bit of plants to round it off.
The show was well planned in the sense of having good balance on all the areas. The food there was really great, wonderful actually and very nice food! Probably the best i have even found at a show in 15 years.
- HPH Publishing – Heinrich van den Berg: Thanks so much for a great show. I enjoyed it. It was well organized and seemed to be running smoothly.
- Capital Air – Gavin Grimett: Just a quick word of thanks for having us at the Expo, we had a good weekend flying wise, and we look forward to being part of next year’s event, as well as any others that you may be involved in.
Thank you once again.
IT’S OUTDOOR AND ADVENTURE TIME AGAIN
The Outdoor Eco Adventure and Travel Expo brings you another exciting day out in the country in the heart of Kyalami and Waterfall Estates.
The 23rd Annual Outdoor Expo is the true outdoor exhibition for the whole family with a full array of 4x 4’s , Caravans, Trailers and Boats, Destinations and Activities to explore and book for your next holiday and, this combined with Live Entertainment, Good Food, Farmers Market, selected NGO’s and much more
This is the place to head out for the weekend 29th to 31st May. Over 24 000 square meters of Outdoor and Adventure!
Weekend of Adventure
Saturday 30th Friday Beyond, Funky Fossiles, LA Fires
Sunday 31st The Ohhs and the Ahhs, The Hound Dogs, Phoenix Turbine and John-Niel
Kids will just love the Fun Balls, Parafun Jumping Castle, Quad Bikes, Paintball, Archery,
Safari Train, Pick n Paint, Rhino Colour Competition with Hoedspruit Endangered Species
Centre, Camel Rides, Bungy Bounce and more!
OSAKA CHILL ZONE
For the first year 10 – 16 year old’s can chill in the Osaka Sports Zone with music, hockey and soccer interaction, Free Wifi, and their very own area to just enjoy! http://www.gauteng.outdoorexpo.co.za/visitors-info/events/osaka-chill-zone/
Demo rides on Harley’s (bring your bike license), 4×4’s, and also try out the new and latest crazy MyUniway or an electric bike and more!
SUNDAY 31ST MAY
Early morning start 07h30
Paw Parade and Cycle Ride
Get down with your kids and your favorite dog (on a lead) at 07h30 for 08h00 to support the SPCA and enjoy a 1.2 or 2 km Paw Parade walk on the beautiful Waterfall Polo Estate – or bring your bicycle and join the Cycle Ride with Summit Cycles – also in aid of SPCA Midrand.
Once the Cycle Ride and Paw Walk are finished, there will be ample opportunity for kids to just enjoy riding the venue and a Paw Parade with lovely prizes for various options of pooch parades!
So that’s just the taste of what you are all about to experience….. and did I mention that Harley Davidson will have a mass ride to the Expo on Sunday around 10h30 – now that’s a full family fun experience!
Did I say GOOD FOOD? Oh yes, the new Savannah Dark Cider, Cocktail Bar, Craft Beer, Whisky, Liqueur and Wine Tastings, Decadent Sweet Sensations, Best Biltong, and full array of Food Stalls.
Special parking facilities for Disabled, Prams and Over 60’s.
FRIDAY 29TH TO SUNDAY 31st MAY
WATERFALL POLO ESTATE, KYALAMI
S26.024368 | E28.084645
AVAILABLE AT THE GATE
SOCIAL DOGS ON LEADS AND BIKES
ALLOWED TO ENJOY THE VENUE
Adults @ R70
Pensioners & Students @ R40
Under 16 FREE
SECURE PARKING @ R10 per vehicle
Friday, 29 May – 10:30 to 17:30
Saturday, 30 May – 09:00 to 17:30
Sunday, 31 May – 09:00 to 16:30